Wookies Are Better Than People (FROZEN & STAR WARS PARODY/MASHUP) Wookies Are Better Than People (FROZEN & STAR WARS PARODY/MASHUP)

nice job! the animation style reminded me of adventure time :D very well done

RWBY Animation - Death of Weiss Schnee Complete Edition RWBY Animation - Death of Weiss Schnee Complete Edition

not bad, i'm a RT fan myself. i think if you sped this up a bit it'd be a lot smoother, it seems like each frame holds a little bit too long giving it a really choppy look, but i really like the style

maxell149 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Scrappy Burger - #1 Donny Brexits Scrappy Burger - #1 Donny Brexits

LMAO! nice, that bit with the guys walking in and dropping the cup on the ground had me dying XD

TheDriveThru responds:

Glad you enjoyed! Thanks.

Unexpected Item Unexpected Item

Slick animation! That's me at the self checkout except the demons are actually the people who work there and give you the stink eye the whole time. But that was a cool animation!

pkmn generations pkmn generations

Everything about that was amazing. I was tapping my foot to the music the whole time. Nice work!

Animal Crossing - Creepy Crawlies Animal Crossing - Creepy Crawlies

I agree with the other comment. The art is good but the animation mainly loops, and 80% of this video is text, credits, and a request for money. Maybe at least take out the patreon request from the beginning of future animations and slap it on the end if it needs to be there at all. That definitely sets a poor tone for the viewer off the bat. I'm not saying this so you'll check my channel and decide my videos gave you AIDs now too, this is a genuine attempt to help you improve your videos! Your artwork is really nice :)

Imagine23 responds:

I think everyone's missing the part where I wrote "...or not. It's your decision" on the Patreon ad.

I'd like to clarify that all funds from Patreon go straight to my cartoons (buying better equipment, hiring assistant animators/ voice actors, etc) and that it's optional and not a paywall.

Thanks for the compliment btw!

Ninja Fight Ninja Fight

i like your fight choreography! :)

Love Games Love Games

That guy looks like my mortgage lender XD but seriously that was a great little short, really loved the art style

CosmicMonocle responds:

Haha, thanks man! :)

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

Awesome job! I would watch the shit out of that series. Not sure the bleeps were necessary for the swearing but that animation was so slick and the voices were really good too

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks for watching! The bleeps are just a personal preference of mine because I've always found them funny for some reason.. Glad you enjoyed the video and the other artists who lent their voices to it!

Madness Interruption Madness Interruption