Balls n Stix - Bus Stop02 Balls n Stix - Bus Stop02

That was amusing :) now I'm going to be making those noises all night so thanks for that lol. The blood at the end was a little odd, it came out slowly and in a sorta tube shape, but the style of everything else was really neat!

ballandstix responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Yeah I wanted a splatter affect like the first one I did but time didn't permit me to tinkering with the particle generator I used.

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

Damn dude that was awesome

It's Dangerous To Go Alone (Part 2) It's Dangerous To Go Alone (Part 2)

that was great! very nice artwork and animation :)

The Adventure Zone Animated Intro The Adventure Zone Animated Intro

awesome- looks like fun! great job with the animation :)

HearthStone - The Animation #4 HearthStone - The Animation #4

That was really great animation! The comic sans Turn Four text was a little weird but otherwise I really enjoyed it, that definitely took a lot of work. The characters were all very well made. Nice job!

Riven OP Riven OP

5 stars for the animation, that was fantastic! I really liked the artwork.

Unfortunately the second half of the video was all ads and scrolling around on a gaming website. That can definitely be dropped next time- that caused me to take stars away.

But great work on the actual animation :)

teemovsall responds:

I forgot to remove the sponsor ads X_X

I don't make money with this ads in newground X_X

Yang vs Bowser Yang vs Bowser

very nice! anything from rooster teeth is good in my book :D

the only suggestions I'd have would be to speed up those punches at the end, they held still for just a leeeetle bit too long, and also it was jarring to see yang's mouth not animated with pixel art, that looked a bit strange. but overall the art and movement was really well done!

Mosquitoes! Mosquitoes!

lmao great animation! also... this has been my life for the past week. we can't get this damn fly out of our house, it follows me into every room

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

i laugh uncontrollably at this every time XD this is so funny!

TT : No Happy Ending TT : No Happy Ending

nice animation, felt like a video game :D really cool look