All 30 art Reviews

SPACEBALLS SPACEBALLS

this is fantastic! great job :)

VincentGrey responds:

Many thanks!

Azula Azula

F yeah avatar the last airbender is the best show of all time!

MysticSkillz responds:

Both series is in my bin. One of the best from Nick and I hope they continue with it.

DnD DnD

Hell yes! I love seeing DnD character art!! :D

Groups of friends getting together to roll dice and talk about elves power bombing goblins brings joy to my heart and tears to my eyes

Riveet099 responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I only got into playing it this year and it's already so much fun, so I have to agree.

Students of the Academy Students of the Academy

badass!

AlvinHew responds:

Thanks, man!

Cold night Cold night

This is beautiful and now it's on my favorites list :)

Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design) Damarius The Fallen angel with a crooked sword (character design)

Aw hell yeah that looks sick! Great job on the wings and muscles. Maybe call him something dramatic like Damarius or Lysanderoth or something :p

Shadrakk the arctic lycan (character design drawing) Shadrakk the arctic lycan (character design drawing)

Very nice! He looks like a Shadrakk to me if I had to name him. How about a beholder or a fallen angel with a crooked sword next? Merry Christmas!

Cannyboy responds:

Merry Christmas KungFuSpaceBarbarian, I will be working on a fallen angel with a crooked sword in 2017, can't wait to get started.

Guardian Guardian

This is really great! Love the colors

Alexandrowic responds:

A few days too late... but thank you!

Inktober #19 Inktober #19

I like this one the best though the paint splattery one is a really close second :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Me too, feels like it improved a bit with each piece. :) Thanks!

Burgar and Okke - HeroPetChallenge Burgar and Okke - HeroPetChallenge

great design! i'd totally play a game with these characters in it :D

Hurrdurr-hd responds:

Woah, great to hear that mate! Thank you very much ;D